Jardins de Bagarelle is the name of a floral female fragrance presented in 1983, created by Jean-Paul Guerlain. This is a rich formula combining jasmine, violet, aldehydes, lemon and bergamot at the top, adding up the heart of gardenia, rose, orange blossom, tuberose, magnolia, ylang-ylang, orchid, lily-of-the-valley and narcissus, ending at the base of tuberose, cedar, vetiver, patchouli, musk and neroli. Robert Granai is the bottle designer. It is available as 15, 50 and 75 ml edp and 65 ml edt perfume concentrate.
-Scent Name: Jardins de Bagatelle
-Fragrance Type:EDT Spray
-Date Launched: 1983
-Volume: 3.4 oz
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
- This item is sold through the Groupon Store Getyourperfume.com, operated by GYPNY.COM.
- The merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the fulfillment, delivery, care, quality, and pricing information of the advertised goods and services.
- This product is new.
- This is a FINAL SALE; no returns or refunds unless defective.
- Offer is not eligible for promo codes, but is eligible for Groupon Bucks.
- Shipping and handling charges for the order will be Free.
- U.S. shipments only.
- Does not ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
- Orders are typically delivered in 5-10 business days.