- Fragrance Application: Spray
- Gender: Men
- Scent: Other Scent
- Size: 2.5 OZ 75 ML
John Varvatos Artisan 2.5 OZ 75 ML EDT For Men
After vintage concept of its antecedent the third masculine fragrance, Artisan, was presented on the market in March 2009. It is constructed as a citrusy-herbal fragrance which announces spring and fresh air created by John Varvatos and Rodrigo Flores-Roux of Givaudan, who worked on other Varvatos' editions. The fragrance opens with Sicilian clementine, tangelo fruit, Mexican tangerine, aromatic thyme, Spanish marjoram and Greek lavender. A heart adds North African orange blossom, Indian plant Murraya, combination of jasmine and orange, an ingredient used in creation of the first fragrance. There are three sorts of ginger: Nigerian, Chinese and "purple ginger" developed in Givaudan laboratory. A base encompasses Kephalis wood and Geaorgewood, along with amber-like Belleambre and musky Serenolide. Its flacon was designed by Jon Cisler Design, and it shaped it similar to its antecedents.
John Varvatos Artisan 2.5 OZ 75 ML EDT For Men 2.5 OZ 75 ML Eau de Toilette Spray Other Scent Men
- Dimensions: 5.0 inches (H) x 8.0 inches (W) x 10.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 4.5 pounds
- Made in Andorra
- This item is sold through the Passion Depot operated by Passion Depot.
- The merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the fulfillment, delivery, returns, care, quality, and pricing information of the advertised goods and services.
- The product is new.
- This is a FINAL SALE; no returns or refunds unless defective.
- Shipping and handling charges will be $9.99. See our Shipping Fees FAQ for more info.
- United States (excluding Alaska & Hawaii) Shipments only.
- Does not ship to PO boxes.
- Orders are typically delivered in 3-6 business days.