KeratinUSA Hair-Straightening Enhanced Formula Treatment is a formaldehyde-free keratin and protein hair-straightening and restoration system with L-cysteine, hydrolyzed keratin, silk, collagen, vitamins, minerals, and organic and natural ingredients. This treatment helps to restore hair to its natural state, controls hair loss, and manages frizzy, weak, coarse hair. This treatment can be used on all hair types such as chemically treated, colored, permed, relaxed, straightened, highlighted, and bleached with results that last up 3 months and fade away gradually as hair is shampooed.
- Botanical and Formaldehyde-Free treatment
- Lasts up to 3 months
- Restores hair to its natural state
- Controls hair loss
- Blocks the effects of humidity
- Creates luminous shine
- Repairs and moisturizes damaged hair
- Eliminates frizz and curls
- Emits no unpleasant odor
- Can be used on all hair types .
Key Ingredients: Aqua(Eau), Saccharum Officinarum (sugarcane-cysteine) Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Shea Butter Cetyl Esters, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Fragrance (Parfum).
This collection includes:
- One, Pre-Treatment Clarifying Shampoo 16oz/500ml
- One, Keratin Hair-Straightening Formaldehyde-Free Treatment 16oz/500ml
- One, Keratin & Protein Shampoo 33.8oz/1000ml
- One, Keratin & Protein Daily Maintenance Treatment 33.8oz/1000ml
- One, Silk Treatment 8oz/237ml
- One, Activator Treatment 8oz/237ml
How to use:
- Wash the hair using the Clarifying Shampoo and leave it for 10-20 minutes.
- Towel-dry hair to remove excess water.
- Blow-dry hair until 70% dry.
- Apply a small amount of Silk to the hair. Start at the ends and work your way up towards the root of the hair while avoiding the scalp.
- Comb to distribute evenly.
- Pour 2-3 oz. of Keratin solution into a bowl.
- Apply to hair with a brush using 1-inch sections.
- Comb through every section with a fine comb so the keratin treatment is evenly distributed.
- Cover the hair with a plastic cap, allowing the treatment to get into damaged cuticles.
- Allow hair to absorb solution for 30 minutes.
- Blow-dry hair with a paddle brush until it is 100% dry.
- Using a heat-resistant carbon comb, divide hair into 4 sections.
- Using a flat iron at 325-375 for porous hair and 375-410 degrees for resistive, healthy, virgin hair, start at the nape of the neck, taking 1 inch sections. Slowly move the iron from roots to ends 3-4 times to seal the keratin into the cuticle.
- Client can wash hair between 1-8 hours after the treatment. Caucasian hair can wash after 1 hour. For ethnic hair, we recommend waiting 3-5 hours before washing the treatment out.
- Wear hair down. Do not use pins, clips or ponytail holders.
Tips: Apply this treatment a week after coloring for best results. The Silk during the application of this treatment will aid in preventing color from fading. A couple of drops of Acai oil in 1-2 ounces of treatment will smooth it and add extra shine.
After Care Products:
- After 1-8 hours, wash hair with Keratin & Protein Shampoo.
- Apply Daily Keratin & Protein Maintenance Treatment.
- Apply Silk or Keratin Activator when blow-drying or ironing your hair for a beautiful smooth and shiny finish.
Warning: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes; do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children. This claim was evaluated and approved by Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) and by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.