Who doesn’t want to work smarter in the kitchen? A great tip to remember is to keep your knives sharp. Don’t let them go dull. The Fine slot on the Edge Grip is ideal for regular knife maintenance with its gentle ceramics. These ceramics will polish the knife edge and keep it sharp. So run the knife through this slot every time you use the knife. A sharp knife definitely speeds up prep work in the kitchen.
The Edge Grip is designed with a unique feature called “edge grip. ” What does this mean? Well the bottom of the sharpener has been designed to allow the sharpener to rest on the edge the counter top or table. Why is this helpful? Sometimes when you sharpen a large chef’s knife with a smaller sharpener, you might drag the tip of the knife across the counter top. This can damage the knife or worse the countertop. So sharpening on the edge with the edge grip allows the knife to pull through the slots from heel to tip. Of course you can still use the Edge Grip on top of the surface but isn’t it nice to have flexibility when sharpening if you need it? The bottom is made of a non-slip material that allows for safe and sturdy sharpening.
- Unique design sharpens straight edge double-beveled Euro / American style knives.
- Two stages of sharpening, in one small compact unit at a great value!
- Coarse sharpening slot includes carbide blades that quickly sharpen dull or damaged knives with just a few pulls.
- Fine slot’s ceramic rods are ideal for finishing and polishing the edge, and are perfect for light touch-ups to an already sharp knife.
- Edge Grip Bottom allows stable sharpening on the counter top or edge of the counter top or table.
- Designed in the USA by Smith’s Consumer Products, Inc. the Edge Experts Since 1886.
- Stainless steel and soft touch accents.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.