This scanner supports all nine OBDII test modes on all OBDII compliant vehicles to enable technicians to accurately diagnose even the toughest problems. Sophisticated yet easy to use, this ergonomic scan tool make your vehicle service experience much more pleasant!
- Work on all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US, European and Asian vehicles.
- Retrieves generic ( P0, P2, P3, and U0 ) and manufacturer specific ( P1, P3, and U1 ) codes.
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light ( MIL ).
- Display monitor and I / M readiness status ( emissions ).
- Memory / battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis.
- Supports CAN ( Controller Area Network ) and all other current.
- Built-in OBD-II DTC lookup library.
- Multilingual menu: English, Spanish, French, and German.
- Displays DTC definitions on unit screen.
- Displays live O2 sensor test data.
- Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen.
- Operating temperature: 0 - 60 Deg.C.
- External power: 8 - 18V power provided via vehicle battery.
- Display: Backlit, 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment.
- Dimensions: 7 x 3.7 x 1.4 inch.
- Cable length: About 56 inches.
- Material Type: Rubber Plastic
- Package weight: 0.795 kg Package
- Size. (L x W x H): 25.00 x 18.50 x 7.00 cm / 9.84 x 7.28 x 2.76 inch
1. GM '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
2. Ford '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
3. Chrysler '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
4. Toyota '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
5. Honda '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
6. NISSAN '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
7. All other Asian and European '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
Package Contents: * 1 X Ideashop KW808 Code Scanner * 1 X 6-foot OBD II cable * 1 X USB cable * 1 X Instruction Manual book
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.