- The omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids known as DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
- and EPA (Elcosapentaenoic Acid) are fatty acids that work to lower triglycerides and improve the cholesterol levels in the blood; lowering the "bad" cholesterol while raising "good" cholesterol.
- It also contains PLFA (Phospholipid-derived fatty acids) that can allow for better absorption of nutrients by the body.
Numerous studies have shown that Krill Oil has other numerous benefits including;
- support in regulating high blood pressure,
- helping limit the possibility of a stroke and certain cancers;
- it may also support the prevention and symptoms of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, depression, pms , and painful menstrual periods
- as well as help improve and sustain cognitive health.
IMPORTANT: The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or mitigate any disease.
Ships only to the USA.
We at Ingenium Naturals have rigorous parameters to ensure that our customers receive only the highest quality products. The facilities where our supplement products are manufactured follow strict GMP guidelines, and are FDA registered. This ensures quarterly and yearly inspections and audits of manufacturing practices, cleanliness and only the highest quality ingredients. The facilities are also inspected weekly by a third party company to ensure that GMP Guidelines are consistently respected and followed.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.