- Latisse should be applied to the skin of the upper eyelid at the base of the eyelashes using only the accompanying sterile disposable applicators
- Directions to Use: Once nightly ensure the face is clean, makeup and contact lenses are removed, and any other facial care products have been applied. Then carefully apply one drop of Latisse to the disposable sterile applicator supplied in the package and apply evenly along the skin of the upper eyelid at the base of the eyelashes. The upper lid in the area of lash growth should feel lightly moist without runoff. Blot any excess solution runoff out side the upper eyelid with a tissue. Dispose of the applicator after once use and then repeat for the opposite upper eyelid margin using a new sterile applicator.
- Do not reuse applicators and do not use any other brush/applicators to apply Latisse.
- Latisse 3ml Kit: 3 months supply
- Latisse 5ml Kit: 5 months supply
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.