- FDA Approved & CE Certified: Tested and approved by the FDA and CE certificated as an upper arm blood pressure monitor
- Standard D-Ring Cuff: Standard adult sized D-Ring arm cuff fits 8.6 to 14 inches
- 4 User Capability: Records and stores up to 30 readings for 4 different users with time and date stamp
- Easy To Use: One step auto inflation and deflation; displays systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure and pulse rate in a large, easy-to-read LCD display; optionally averages last 3 readings for optimal accuracy
- Abnormal Alerts: BP level bar shows how your reading compares to normal blood pressure measurements; irregular heartbeat detector alerts you if an irregular heartbeat is detected
Keep track of your heart health with LotFancy blood pressure monitors. The standard D-Ring cuff blood pressure monitor allows you to accurately track of your systolic/ diastolic blood pressure and heart rate with date and time stamp easily at home. The digital sphygmomanometer bp cuff fits adult arms measuring between 8.6 to 14 inches. Easy-to-read large LCD display allows for all ages to use, especially the seniors.
Tips to Monitor Blood Pressure at Home:
The blood pressure in the morning can be significantly different than at night, or when you visit a doctor’s office. Your numbers often change depending on posture, exercise, diet, medications, emotions or sleep. To get a more accurate assessment of your blood pressure, we suggest you to measure your blood pressure at the same time every day with peace of mind and follow the tips before you get started.
-Avoid food, caffeine, alcohol, or tobacco products for 30 minutes prior to measuring.
-Rest and sit up straight with your back against the chair, legs uncrossed, feet flat on the floor.
-Place your forearm on an armrest or table with palm of your hand facing up.
-After sitting quietly for five minutes, wrap the cuff snugly around the upper part of your bare left arm. The lower edge of the cuff should be about 1 inch above the bend of your elbow. Use the Velcro wrap to make the cuff snug, but not too tight.
-If you want to repeat the measurement, please wait at least 10 minutes before re-inflating the cuff.
Find the Right Cuff:
Cuff size is also very important in ensuring an accurate reading every time you monitor.
The inflatable part of the sleeve should fit around 80 percent of your upper arm.
To determine your arm size, use a cloth measuring tape and measure the circumference of your left upper arm midway between your elbow and shoulder.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.