- polycarbonate lens
- 100% UV400 rated protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Non-polarized sunglasses in the classic aviator design
- Metal frames and composite polycarbonate lenses
- Adjustable nose pads,semi-rigid storage case included
- Lens width: 61mm,Lens height: 51mm,Bridge:13mm Frame Total:143mm,Arm: 135mm
One of the few genuine classics of design, aviator sunglasses seem to be truly ageless -- a fashion that never
goes out of fashion. Originally designed for airplane pilots in 1936, they have remained a signature
accessory for well-dressed men (and some women) ever since. Notable wearers of aviator sunglasses
include Tom Cruise, Leonardo DiCaprio, Hunter S. Thompson, Johnny Depp, Al Pacino, General Douglas
MacArthur, and many, many more.
Now you can join the ranks of these timeless fashion icons, and at a very affordable price!
And of course these glasses offer the all-important protection from ultraviolet rays.
They fully meet the UV400 standard, meaning they block 100% of UVA and UVB light. This meets the
requirements of the U.S. FDA, and exceeds European Union requirements.
Note that these are available in many colors. Choose your preferred color at the top of this
page, or buy one of each to suit different occasions and styles!
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.