- Holds Pro DSLR, 2-3 Lenses, Flash
- Top Side and Front Access to Gear
- Padded Touch-Fastened Interior Divider
- Weather Flap & Cinching Top Compartment
- Attachment Points for Compact Tripod
- Padded Shoulder Straps & Chest Connector
- Waist Belt with Quick-Release Buckle
- Padded Back Panel
- Storage for Optional 2-Liter Reservoir
- Built-In All Weather Cover
For journeying further, remain hydrated by storing an optional, user-supplied 2-liter water reservoir behind the back panel. Internal routing provides for optimal hydration tube placement. Multiple attachment points on the front of the pack may be used for transporting a tripod, hiking poles, and other items. And for added comfort and stability your BP 300 AW II is easily carried with the adjustable shoulder harness, sternum strap and waist belt. A back panel with mesh padding to cushion impact, wick-away moisture and improve airflow contribute to greater comfort on longer trips. Rounding out the pack is zippered waist belt pockets, one on each side for sunglasses, phone or energy bar, and a built-in, all weather cover for protection from the elements. Constructed of N100, N210D, and HD Oxford nylons, your case is both durable and strong.
Measures: 8.9" x 21.1" x 11.3"
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.