How It Works: Chemical reactions within the battery cause electrons to be stripped away from the carbon electrode. Electrons will try to flow from a battery’s negative terminal to its positive one, if allowed. As a battery is used this cell gets “disorganized” as Electrons get jumbled trying to make their way to the positive terminal, the Renu-It Pro “reorganizes” the internal structure of the battery cell allowing it to be reused up to 70 times.
- New MaximalPower™ brand charger
- The FC997 has an easy to use, sliding spring loaded negative pole, which makes inserting any type battery a breeze.
- The FC997 can charge up to 5 batteries at a time.
- With LCD and 8 bit microprocessor, the FC997 employs advanced RISC architecture with integrated converters and multi-channels high speed input/output ports to control the whole charge in real time.
- Individual timers aid in overcharge protection, giving a complete intelligently controlled charging cycle.
- The FC997 has both LED and LCD display so the status of each battery's charge cycle can be easily seen.
- Recharges batteries in single or group as the FC997 microprocessor monitors each charging bay individually
- Quantity: 1
- Lithium Ion (3.7V Rechargeable, can not charge 3.6V)
- Alkaline (previously non-rechargeable)
- RAM (rechargeable Alkaline Manganese)
- Ni-CD (Nickel Cadmium)
- Ni-MH (Nickel Metal Hydride)
- Phone and tablet batteries (Via USB Port)
- Up to four (4) batteries of AAA, AA, C, & D batteries
- One (1) 9 Volt battery (Cannot charge Li-Ion)
- Up to FOUR (4) of Li-Ion # 10440, 14500, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18490, 188650, 26650, 26650, 34615
- Pack of 4 'AA' Batteries (2600mAh)
- Pack of 4 'AAA' Batteries (1200mAh)
- Pack of 2 'D' Batteries (10000mAh)
- Pack of 4 'D' Batteries (10000mAh)
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.