How Melatonin-V Works
Most of us wake up and hit the ground running. Our days are filled with stress from work, school, family, dinner, work projects, and then we try to get some sleep and do it all over again.
The current state of the economy has some of us under financial stress, many of us travel and get jet lag or work late-shifts that affects out body’s natural sleep clock.
Then we start to lean on coffee and energy drinks keep us going all day, but what helps you unwind?
Don’t worry its time to Relax and Fall Asleep Naturally
Melatonin-V is an All-Natural Liquid Sleep Aid that was developed to help people unwind at the end of a long, intense day.
The refreshingly natural blend of Melatonin, Valerian root, Passion Flower, B-Vitamins, GABA and Amino Acids plus has no calories, no sugar and no carbs.
This unique synergistic combination helps you to feel more tranquil and promotes relaxation and deep high quality restorative sleep. The 2-ounce shot is easy to take and usually starts working to relax you shortly after consuming it.
On average, people tend fall asleep within 15 to 30 minutes after drinking a Melatonin-V shot. Wake Up Feeling Refreshed .
Melatonin-V’s proprietary formula makes you feel refreshed, recharged ready to attack your day with a burst of energy.
The deep sleep state helps you relax, sleep well and wake up with no grogginess or hung-over feeling associated with other sleep aids and prescription medications. No calories, carbs or sugar to slow you down. Wake up with a renewed vigor to exercise and take on the stresses the day presents with a fresh outlook.
Melatonin-V’s Active Ingredients
Melatonin-V is a proprietary blend of:
• Melatonin: regulates your circadian rhythms (24 hour cycle).
• Valerian Root: a natural sedative that aids relaxation and sleep
• Passion Flower: a natural sedative that aids relaxation and sleep
• B Vitamins: important in cell metabolism, improved mood and stress relief
• GABA: reduces anxiety and helps you relax by blocking neurotransmitter communication from one cell to another in the central nervous system.
• Amino Acids: help fight stress and anxiety to promote a better nights sleep
Melatonin-V Supplement Facts
These claims have not been evaluated by the FDA.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.