- Color: Brown
- Materials: Memory Foam
Memory foam orthopedic pain relief seat and back support cushion set
- Made of high-resilient and high-density memory foam.
- Superior comfort. Can mold and conform to your own proportions.
- Extends from the base of the spine up to the lower-mid point of the back.
- Improve your posture, reduce stress to the back and alleviates lower back pain.
- Can be used at home, office or in a car. Perfectly portable with integrated strapping system.
- Breathable,Removable and Machine Washable velvet covers with zipper.
- Material: Memory Foam, Polyurethane
- Seat Cushion Size: 17.72 * 14.17 * 2.76 inch
- Back Cushion Size: 12.6 * 12.2 * 3.99 inch
- Package includes: 1 x Back Support Cushion 1 x Memory Foam Seat Pad
Memory foam orthopedic pain relief seat and back support cushion set Brown
- Pillow Materials: Memory Foam
The Fine Print
- This item is sold through the Bookishbunny operated by East Consulting LLC.
- The merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the fulfillment, delivery, care, quality, and pricing information of the advertised goods and services.
- The product is new.
- Product eligible for free returns within 14 days.
- Offer is not eligible for promo codes, but is eligible for Groupon Bucks.
- Shipping and handling charges will be Free.
- United States (excluding Alaska & Hawaii) Shipments only.
- Does not ship to PO boxes.
- Orders are typically delivered in 5-10 business days.
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have purchased this product.
See all reviews
ElaineTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
18 ratings16 reviews
It broke down quick
11 ratings7 reviews
CarmenTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
18 ratings11 reviews2 photos
I am satisfied with item. Glad to have ordered it. Thank you.
11 ratings7 reviews
Prompt delivery. Good product.
10 ratings6 reviews1 photos
Super comfy; my back feels much better Speedy delivery too!
6 ratings2 reviews
Very hard and uncomfortable. Not happen with this at all.
62 ratings14 reviews
6 ratings3 reviews
The seat is too small, and the back cushion has an elastic strap on it that is supposed to fit over the chair and keep it in that position. Unfortunately, it doesn't do that, so you are always having to adjust that pillow. It would be better if there were a velcro strap that could really be tightened to keep the pillow in place. I am disappointed.