Featuring aptX Low Latency and digital Toslink connection, the
Miccus® Home RTX Mini is the audiophile’s wireless solution. Find out
just how good your television and stereo can sound combining the full
spectrum aptX Low Latency wireless audio codec and pure digital optical
in and out. The Home RTX mini can seamlessly transform your TV or
existing audio system into a Bluetooth® wireless powerhouse!
as a Bluetooth transmitter (TX mode): physically connect with your
Television or home audio equipment and wirelessly stream music to any
Bluetooth headphones or speakers. Use with aptX Low Latency equipped
headphones and speakers for an unmatched listening experience.
as a Bluetooth receiver (RX mode): pair with your smartphone, tablet or
computer and physically connect your RTX Mini to your existing audio
equipment to stream iTunes, Pandora, Spotify, Podcasts and more. Pair
with the Miccus® Mini-jack TX4 or a second RTX Mini for a superb end to
end low latency audio solution.
The RTX Mini supports
single device pairing. Leave it powered on for automatic reconnection
when any one paired device is within range: designed to be a “set and
forget” solution. The Miccus® Home RTX Mini is conveniently powered by a
mini USB cable. It can be connected to any USB port, compatible USB
wall adapter, USB car adapter, or with the included USB power supply.
The Miccus RTX Mini will only use the aptX Low Latency codec with other
receivers or transmitters that support the aptX Low Latency protocol.
Otherwise the Home RTX Mini will default to the standard aptX or SBC
codec. If video or television audio is your primary use for the RTX
Mini, it is recommended that you purchase a Bluetooth® headset or
speaker system that also supports aptX Low Latency.
The RTX Mini operates as either a transmitter or receiver; it does not simultaneously transmit and receive.
The RTX Mini is covered by a
- Simple, Plug into your TV digital or analog audio output to create a low latency Bluetooth® transmitter.
- "Top pick for television audio!" aptX LOW LATENCY codec offers crystal clear sound with no noticeable lip-sync delay.
- Conveniently reconnects with your last paired device when in range.
- Enable your home, car, RV or boat audio system with a high quality Bluetooth® music receiver.
and Flexible: Powered by any USB port and small enough to adhere to
your television or home audio equipment with the included velcro strips.
- Access to reliable live phone support M-F, 11am-4pm EST. Email support available 24hrs.
- Bluetooth 4.1 (compatible with all available Bluetooth® versions)
- Bluetooth profile: A2DP, Audio Codecs: APT-X LL, APT-X, SBC
- Operating Range: up to 33ft (10m), Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Analog - 3.5mm stereo input & output
- Digital - Optical/TOSLINK input & output
- 5V USB powered use with any USB port, Wall or car adapter