- Mont Blanc Legend is a striking fragrance introduced by Mont Blanc in April 2011.
- Olivier Pescheux has crafted this fresh fougere creation and stunningly infused notes that evoke strength and tenderness, tradition and modernity.
- The bottle opens with a dash of fresh aromatic tones of bergamot, lavender, pineapple leaf and exotic verbena (litsea cubeba).
- It epitomizes how it very well balances geranium, coumarin, apple, rose, and pomarosa molecule (notes of dried fruit).
- The base contains sandalwood, tonka and evernyl.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.