- Potent ,100 percent garlic extract
- Kills mosquitos and larvae on contact
- Creates a repellent barrier wherever the solution is applied
- Can treat up to 5 acres
- No harmful fumes or chemicals
- Also repels ticks, fleas, field mice, rabbits, deer and geese
- Natural product that won't harm the enviornment, pets or children
- 1 application lasts 3-4 weeks
How to Apply Mosquito Barrier
You do not need an expensive backpack sprayer you can spray mosquito barrier with just any regular pump sprayer from your local hardware store. It is advisable not to spray foliage if it is wet or if rain is expected. You can apply the formula on a dry lawn without turning on the sprinklers for 48 hours. If there is stagnant water which is the perfect breeding ground for mosquitoes you can add canola oil to the mixture. For each one gallon of water add 4 ounces of mosquito barrier plus 2 ounces of canola oil.
Precautionary Measures and Safety
Mosquito Barrier is 100% safe to use around children and pets, it will by no means pose any harm to your pets or kids. As a precautionary measure it is not recommended that you spray Mosquito Barrier on your children even though it is safe it will not keep insects away when sprayed on people. Horses will still be able to eat the grass sprayed with Mosquito Barrier.
Measures: 1 Gallon, 6.4" x 10.6" x 5.25"
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.