It features an attractive cutaway design for easy access to the upper notes. It’s great for individuals of all skill levels, whether you are just learning to play or have been rocking out for years.
- Includes built-in tone control panel that allows you to adjust the volume of the bass, treble, mid, and presence
- Adjust the string tension or up-bow of the neck with the adjustable truss rod
- Mahogany wood frame and rosewood fingerboard contribute to the stylish design of the natural high-gloss finish
- Product Dimensions: 44"(L) x15.754"(W) x 4"(H)
- Neck Dimensions: 22"(L) x 2"(W)
- 22 Frets
- Die cast (Schaller Style) CHROME MACHINE HEAD
- Pick and amp cord not included
- Weight: 4.9 lbs.
- Color: Beige/Brown Back & Side Trim
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.