Nature's Way Pantothenic Acid - 250 mg - 100 Capsules (Pack of 1 )
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- Contributes to the synthesis of hormones by the adrenal glands.
- Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) is converted in the body to coenzyme A, which is involved in the biochemical cycles responsible for conversion of fats, proteins and carbohydrates into energy.
- It also plays a role in the synthesis of hormones by the adrenal glands.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
- This item is sold through the Groupon Store Valuepal, operated by CPG.io/Total interactive solutions.
- The merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the fulfillment, delivery, care, quality, and pricing information of the advertised goods and services.
- This product is new.
- This is a FINAL SALE; no returns or refunds unless defective.
- Offer is not eligible for promo codes, but is eligible for Groupon Bucks.
- Shipping and handling charges for the order will be $2.95.
- U.S. shipments only.
- Does not ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
- Does not ship to PO boxes.
- Orders are typically delivered in 5-10 business days.