Using the device:
- Choose a lock of hair to curl and untangle it using Twist Secret brush.
- Part the lock into two strands.
- Press the button to raise the tweezer.
- Place the end of one of the two locks under the tweezer and release the button so that the lock is held firmly by the tweezer.
- Do exactly the same to fix the second lock under the other tweezer.
- Line the device up with the length of the strands of hair.
- Hold the device slightly away from your head and stretch out the locks of hair. - Turn the device on to position I.
- The tweezers rotate, twisting the locks.
- Once the locks have been twisted and curled over their entire length, return the device to position 0.
- Line up the device as described above.
- Turn the device on to position II.
- The device’s head pivots, twisting the two strands of hair together.
- Once the twisting action is finished, return the device to position 0, and release the locks from the tweezers by pressing the push buttons.
- Repeat the operation for each new curl.