The Optigrill's "Automatic Sensor Cooking"" technology immediately detects the number of items placed on the grill and their thickness in order to adjust the temperature and cooking time automatically . An indicator light allows cooking progress to be monitored directly: Blue then green at the start of cooking, then yellow when the food is rare, orange when it is medium and red if you like your food well done. Manual mode with four temperature settings to grill a variety of fruits and vegetables. Adjusts to your needs, lift up the lid to remove your food when it's ready and leave the rest to continue cooking. 6 cooking programs (Red meat, Burger, Poultry, Sandwich, Sausage, Fish) to automatically adapt the temperature to each type of food and cook it perfectly as required. 2 cooking modes: one for frozen food and a manual mode for vegetables, fruits, and personal recipes. 4 servings capacity plates made with non-stick die-cast aluminium. Large drip tray and plates with an angle of 7° to ensure fat runs.
- 6 auto cooking programs: Burger, Poultry, Sandwich, Sausage, Red Meat and Fish
- Preheating/ready indicator light; indicator light and audible beeps for rare, medium, and well-done make it easy to monitor the cooking progress
- Ergonomic control panel on handle; die-cast aluminum nonstick plates for effortless food release
- Dishwasher-safe drip tray and plates
- Recipe book included
- Stainless Steel housing
- Product Type: Panini and sandwich maker
- Pieces Included: Grill and drip tray
- Drip Tray Included: Yes
- Non-Stick Surface: Yes
- Timer: Yes
- Overall: 9.8'' H x 14.7'' W x 15'' D
- Overall Product Weight: 10 lb.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.