Jam-packed with vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, D & E in addition to nourishing omega-3s and other beneficial fatty acids, sweet almond oil has a rich history of use. Its edible nuts and beneficial oils have been traditionally used to support glowing skin health.
- Sweet Almond Oil can be an effective emollient as it is easily absorbed by the skin
- Traditionally, this oil has been used in massage therapy to soften the skin
- Massages with Almond Oil may also help to dull muscle pain
- Premium oil, highest quality
- Guarenteed 100% fresh
- Buy 1 or a set of 2 bottles at a special price while supplies last
- These claims have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration nor is this product intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.