- Operates quietly with a noise level below 72 lbs
- See-through viewing lid and stainless steel tub, Pulsator generates strong and weak water flows
- Touchpad controls and LED indicator lights,Delay start available, Two rollers at the back for easy movement.
- 6 Fully automatic wash cycles: normal, quick, cotton, jeans, anti-wrinkle and air dry
- Connect the washer directly to your faucet with the included quick connect adapter kit and hoses
Third generation, advanced design, Panda 11.lbs capacity is right choice for you and your family.
Wash Type: Clothes Compact Washing Machine
Load Type: Top Load
Volume Capacity: 1.6 Cu. Ft
Weight Capacity: 11.0lbs
Wash Cycle: 6
Water Level: 3 Tub
Material: Stainless Steel
Install hoses for (For use faucet in kitchen and drain water in the sink)
1. Remove the faucet filter or nozzel from your tap.
2. screw silver part of facet quick adaptor to the tap and tighten firmly. The adaptor has both female and male threads, choose one size that suits your tap
3. one end of inlet hose attaches to COLD connector on the back of washer, tighten with a wrench
4. The other end of inlet hose attaches to the silver adaptor which is already fixed on faucet.
5. Hook the drain hose up to the sink. Make sure during washing, the drain hose must reach always at height of at least 30 inch (in the sink) to drain water out.
6. Always choose "Cool" temperature on the control panel, but you could adjust your warm, hot, or cold water from your tap. WARM OR COLD WATER IS ALWAYS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
Install hoses for both hot and cold water valves for house:
1.Connect the water inlet hoses to HOT and Cold connectors in back of washer.
2. Connect the other end to 2 faucets on the wall.
We guarantee all washers are brand new, if you find some water or watermark, it's manufacture testing.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.