Condition: Brand New
Book Format: Paperback
Author: ClydeBank Finance
Page Length: 96 pages
Dimensions: 6 x 9 inches
Penny Stock Trading, Simplified
For those who know how to pick the winners, penny stock investing offers an exciting, lucrative opportunity. In Penny Stock Trading QuickStart Guide you’ll learn how to avoid the pitfalls, manage the risks, and secure the fortunes that lay ripe and waiting within this exciting market.
As is true with all titles from ClydeBank Media, Penny Stock Trading QuickStart Guide provides superior value in an easy-to-read, informative format. You’ll learn how to weed out the bad offers and close in on the stocks with maximum potential. You’ll see how savvy investors size up the vitality of a company, from its executive board to its operating cash flow ratio.
Penny Stock Trading QuickStart Guide is the perfect book both for newcomers to the penny stock game and for veterans looking to shore up or refine their fundamental approach. If you’re looking to acquire the knowledge you need to make the right buy at the right time, and if you’re ready to realize huge profits at sell-off time, then this book is a must-have. Happy trading!
- How to know when a “hot tip” is the real deal, or just hot air
- How to shop for penny stocks using critical financial investment metrics – such as price-to-book, price-to-sales, market capitalization etc.
- The differences in the various penny stock markets
- How to assess the growth patterns of penny stocks How to perform a “technical” and “fundamental” analysis of a penny stock before buying it.
- How to “scale in” to optimal investment positions
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.