pH Test Strips 100 Quick and Accurate Results 15 seconds Range 4.5-9.0
pH Test Strips 100 Quick and Accurate Results 15 seconds Stay Healthy
About the Product
- 100-count pH test strips for urine or saliva.
- Can also be used to test drinking water, pool, hot tub, hydroponics, aquariums, food, coffee.
- Comes in a nice plastic box. Ideal for traveling. 24 month shelf-life
- Dual pad ensures super accuracy with results in 15 seconds.
- All Bonavita pH strips are made out of high-quality imported filter paper & reagent from Germany and Japan so strips won't bleed like litmus paper.
- pH Range 4.5-9.0
- Color Chart Intervals 4.5; 5.0; 5.5; 5.75; 6.0; 6.25; 6.5; 6.75; 7.0; 7.25; 7.5; 8.0; 8.5; 9.0
- An easy and convenient way to monitor your pH levels for optimal health.
- Particularly helpful for people with diabetes, joint pain, arthritis & osteoporosis who need keep track of their pH levels
- Why should you measure your pH level? Simply put, pH is a measurement of your body's electrical balance and helps to regulate several bodily functions. If your pH varies too much it's difficult for enzymes to function properly, which can lead to illness.
- The fastest, most accurate way to measure your pH is by using pH test strips. Bonavita pH Test Strips make it easy for you to monitor your pH levels from home and get fast, accurate results.
- Using either saliva or urine you can test your pH to determine if your body is too acidic or too alkaline. If your pH is too acidic it can cause:
- Energy drain, headaches and indigestion
- ✔Bone degeneration ✔ Muscle loss ✔ Insulin sensitivity that results in weight gain and increased risk for diabetes If your pH is too alkaline it can cause: ✔ Nerve and joint pain ✔ Arthritis ✔ Insomnia ✔ Body stiffness
- By monitoring your pH daily you can help keep your health on track and stay fit. Isn't that worth 15 seconds a day?
- Important Information
- Directions To Test SALIVA: Wait 2 hours after eating & drinking. Do not rinse your mouth. Spit saliva into a spoon, dip the Bonavita pH Strip into the fluid until both pads on the test strip are sufficiently covered with liquid; wait 15 seconds before reading your pH. To Test URINE: Test the first and second urine of the day and record the average reading. To test, briefly place the pH strip in the urine - mid-stream, then shake off any excess fluid and wait 15 seconds before reading your pH.
pH Test Strips 100 Quick and Accurate Results 15 seconds Range 4.5-9.0 Bottle
pH Test Strips 100 Quick and Accurate Results 15 seconds Range 4.5-9.0 Case
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.