The physical therapy massager with digital LCD display is a transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation unit. The unit can help back and neck pain caused by working out or continual strain. Its therapy can help break this pain cycle by loosening the muscles, aiding the normal healing process.
The physical massager is a compact, portable, micro-computer-controlled device. In addition to your back and neck, it can be used on your shoulders, legs, arms, feet, and most muscle groups. Relieve fatigue and improve body function.
-Professional therapy massager in the comfort of your home
-Muscle and joint relief for shoulders, legs, arms, feet, torso
-Relieves fatigue and fights pain with electrical nerve stimulation
- Five auto modes (stimulation programs)
- Two channels,
- 4 pads work simultaneously
- Eight selectable massage pulse styles
- LCD shows massage style, intensity and time remaining
- Powered by 2 x AAA batteries (not included)
These claims have not been evaluated by the FDA