- Double trigger safety prevents accidental firing of tool
- Removable nose plate for easy jam clearing
- Depth adjustment for flush drives into a variety of surfaces
- Tool automatically adjusts for different fastener lengths for easier loading
- Reload Indicator for easy visual recognition of low nail quantities to avoid dry firing
- Weight：2.18 lb.
- Warranty: Two Year Limited
PowRyte 23 Gauge 3/8-Inch to 1-3/8-Inch Air Micro Pin Nailer is ideal for a variety of applications including cabinets, paneling, small moldings, trim, glazing bead, craft work and picture framing. With this tool, you can save time and money by preventing damage to work surfaces. It shoots all 23 gauge pin nails from 3/8" to 1-3/8" length which produce near invisible holes. Weighing only 2 pounds, the Pin Nailer keeps you working comfortably when you're performing extended or overhead pinning jobs. The magazine capacity is up to 140 nails and this tool operates between 60 and 100 PSI and includes a 1/4-inch NPT fitting for easy coupling with your air hose and compressor. The double trigger safety prevents accidental firing of the tool. A removable nose plate makes it easy to clear jams. The depth adjustment for flush drives into a variety of surfaces. The tool also automatically adjusts for different fastener lengths for easier loading, so you'll never need to make any adjustments for pin lengths. A reload indicator provides easy visual recognition of low nail quantities to avoid dry firing. Includes oil, adjusting wrenches, and an owner's manual.