- Here's some info on the difference between the laser pen: (green, red, blue-violet) Brightness: green > red > blue-violet light
- Price : red < blue-violet light < green
- Poly thermal performance ( ignition ) : green < red = blue-violet laser pen
- Stability: green < red = blue-violet light ( green light is influenced by the climate; you may need to warm it up in cold environments)
- The Green one is More Bright than the purple and Red one in the same power.
- The Red and Purple beam is barely visible.
- Never point at people and always avoid direct eye contact.
- Please keep out of reach of children
- Please do not perform the installation in the dusty environment.
- Please read installation steps from the two tabs on the front and back protector layers before performing installation
- Laser Color: Red, Green, Blue Violet
- Output mode: Constant Wave
- Power supply:2 X AAA Batteries (not include)
- Dimension: 14×160mm
- Technical Parameter: Fixed focus, dot facula, continuous output
- Green laser Output Wavelength: 532 nm
- Red laser Output Wavelength: 650 nm
- Purple laser Output Wavelength: 405 nm
- Output Power:1mw
- Working Voltage: DC=3.0V
- Trigger Voltage: DC=2.8V
- Model name: Pen laser
- ( Not Include Battery / Charger )
- 1 x Green laser pointer
- 1 x Blue laser pointer
- 1 x Red laser pointer
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.