other beneficial fatty acids, sweet almond oil has a rich history of use. Its edible nuts
and beneficial oils have been traditionally used to support glowing skin health. The tree
from which almonds are derived has been revered across folk legends and religious
traditions; one famous French legend tells of almond branches growing magically
overnight as a shelter to protect Charlemagne's troops! Today, sweet almond oil can
be found in most massage therapy parlors and is a staple in creating unique, fragrant
massage oils with essential oils in aromatherapy.
- Sweet Almond Oil can be an effective emollient as it is easily absorbed by the skin
- Traditionally, this oil has been used in massage therapy to soften the skin
- Massages with Almond Oil may also help to dull muscle pain
- Premium oil, highest quality available - Guaranteed 100% Cold Pressed
- Made in USA and Hexane Free
- Buy 1 or a set of 2 bottles at a special price while supplies last
These claims have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration nor
is this product intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.