- HAIR CLIPPER:Professional hair lipper with stainless steel knife and strong prower,Ultra-low mute design,2 nuclear intelligent clip,Delicate apperance,0.8-2.0mm fine timming,Acusharp ceramics tool tip,Coal blade,Five fine-tuning speed
- CHARGING: Place the switch to OFF position. Insert the coupler plug into the machine body ,the charging light will be turned on.Charging time takes around 3 hours,the fight will be green when it be charged fully.For the first time or when it has never been used for over half a year after purchase, please do charge for 8 hours to activate the competence of battery. Pull the power adaptor out of the receptacle, then pull the coupler plug out of machine body after recharging.
- USE:Put some oil onto the blade edge before use. Select a length fixing comb?mount it on the blade.Turn it on and enjoy the pleasure of a haircut.Turn it off. Push the blade to take off the blade. Clean off the hair bits on blades. Press the cleaning handle to clean off the hair bits between the blades. Clean off the hair bits on machine body.Replace the blade to the body, press it downward to make it in till a sound of "click".Oiling the blade.
- Storage:When this item is not in use, put it on a dry place at a temperature between 0-40℃ that children can not touch. Do not place this item in direct sunlight or in an area with excessive heat or moisture.
- INCLUDE:Four attachment combs(3/6/9/12mm)
Don't clean the machine body with gasoline,alcohol and amyl acetate,that may cause color change in the body. You may use diluted soapy water to clean its body.
Don't use this product in the bathroom as it may cause electical shock.
Don't charge it in room temperature below 0℃ or over 40℃.
Don't pull the power adaptor with wet hands and don't use it in the bathroom as it may cause hazard of electrical shock.
Don't modify, disassemble or repair this product by yourself,as it may cause fire, electrical shock, and injury etc. Please appeal to servicing center to have it repaired.
Don't use it in power supply over 240v, as it may cause damage or electrical shock and fire. Don't damage the cord, don't have it machined, stretched or twisted, and don't place weight or extrusion upon the cord. Damaged cord should be replaced by a appointed servicing department for the sake of safety.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.