Fast scan and clear trouble codes, even a beginner can use this unit to read the error code, find out what the problem is and perhaps fix it. Save money and time. Works on ALL 1996 and newer OBD II & CAN protocols domestic or import vehicles
Support language: English, Deutsch, Dutch, Spanish, Frence.
OS3100 Support Car Makers:
-- American Cars: Works on 1996 and newer obd protocols which including OS3100 support protocol list.
-- European cars: Works on After 2001 and newer obd protocols which including OS3100 support protocol list.
-- Japanese Cars: Works on After 2003 and newer obd protocols which including OS3100 support protocol list.
-- Asian Cars: Works on After 2008 and newer obd2 obd protocols which including OS3100 support protocol list.
Note: Even though it compatible with most cars from 2001 year, but different regions support the vehicle OBD2 protocol at different times, or some car is spercial design, so it may not compatible with some cars which do not support OBD2 protocol. If you are not sure whether it compatible with your car ,please do not hesitate to contact us first(tell me the car model, year and engine), I will check it for you.(to avoid you buy wrong item )
1. Easily determines the cause of the check engine light. I/M monitor readiness test.
2. Read hard (memory) / pending (intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions.
3. Turns off check Engine light, clear codes and resets monitors.
1. Built-in OBD-II DTC library ,
2. Plug-and-play interface and highly reliable,
3. Large LCD screen easy to read ,
4. No batteries,supply power through detachable OBDII cable.
5. Small size and conveniently fits in your palm.
6. Reads & clears trouble code: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer's specific codes.
7. Reads live data stream
8. Displays I/M readiness Status
9. Detects OBD-II Freeze Frame Information
10. Retrieves Vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN)
Display: Backlit, 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60 (32 to 140)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 (-4 to 158)
External Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
Dimensions: 103mm (4.0")*75mm (2.96")*20mm (0.78")
Product Dimensions4 x 3 x 0.9 inches
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.