Groupon didn't get your email from Facebook, but we need it to sign you up.
If you'd like to share it with us so you can take advantage of Facebook Login, you can update your Facebook permissions to give us access to your email. If not, you can always sign up for a Groupon account without using Facebook.
RevitaLash® Advanced is a finely calibrated, scientifically driven cosmetic formula developed to address the visual signs of eyelash aging and stress. RevitaLash Advanced features the company’s proprietary Biopeptin™ Complex, a breakthrough cosmetic technology. Combined with potent antioxidants and fortifying amino acids, it works in concert to enhance the beauty and create the impression of iconic-looking lashes.
Features and benefits:
- Conditions the eyelashes to help protect from brittleness and breakage.
- Helps improve flexibility, moisture and shine.
- Helps defend eyelashes from daily aggressors.
- Enhances the appearance of beautiful, younger-looking, more luxurious eyelashes.
- High impact BioPeptin Complex™, peptides and botanicals saturate the lashes with moisture, keeping them soft, luxurious and healthy-looking.
In a study:
- 98% of users reported improved lash appearance.
- 98% of users reported healthier-looking lashes.
- 98% of users reported stronger lashes.
How to use: Wash hands and face with a mild soap and water. Let face and eye area dry completely prior to application. Once a day, apply a thin line to clean and dry eyelashes above the level of the skin. One brush stroke is sufficient to cover eyelashes. Only a small quantity is needed to beautify and promote the attractiveness of natural lashes.
Pro tips: For best results, use consistently. Be sure to let dry before applying makeup. If using a makeup remover, be sure to wash off all residue prior to application. There is no added benefit to using more than once per day.
The Fine Print
This item is sold through the Groupon Store Beauty Boutique US, operated by Beauty Boutique.
The merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the fulfillment, delivery, care, quality, and pricing information of the advertised goods and services.