Thanks to its flexible design, the JawHorse lets you get your projects up and off the ground to a comfortable working height. Simply clamp an ordinary piece of plywood into the JawHorse and you have a perfect workbench. You can even use it on the jobsite as a sturdy platform for miter saws, tile saws and more.
Whether you're bending metal or straightening it, the JawHorses's strength and stability allows you to be aggressive with your work. The JawHorse is made of solid steel and has ten times the clamping power of a regular vise. It also features the industrial pressing power of a one-ton machine press.
- Ample clamping range meets job-site requirements with 2,200 pounds of clamping force
- Foot pedal lever creates extreme clamping force and hands-free clamping
- Integrated roller for easy transportation
- All-steel construction provides rigidity and strength
- Tripod base with foot pads provides ultimate stability
- Compact storage size easily fits in vehicles or closets
- Holds up to 600 pounds
- Clamping Range : 0-37" , Maximum Clamping Force : 1 Metric Ton
- Max. Load : 600 lbs
- Footprint (Standing) : 39" x 39" x 34" , Footprint (Folded) : 29" x 14" x 13"
- Clamp Travel : 1" Per Step
- Construction: Solid Steel , Machine Weight: 43 lbs
- (1) RK9003 JAWHORSE PORTABLE WORKSTATION
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.