- Commercially rated steamer takes tap water and heats up in just 60 seconds
- Superior steam output with variable steam control
- Telescopic pole is adjustable and slides down for storage
- Integrated hanger and wand holder
- Foot-operated on/off and cord retraction
- On-board tool storage compartment includes fabric, upholstery, lint brush and crease attachments
- Removable, transparent 1-gallon water tank for to 2-1/2 hours of continuous steam
- Auto-off safety feature
- Soft, cool-touch handles
The superior High Steam Output; fast Heat Up Time in just 60 seconds and Variable Steam Control lets you control the amount of steam needed for any project. The IS9100 has an extra large, removable 1 gallon transparent water tank that will hold water for 2 1/2 hours of prolonged continuous steam and has an auto off feature that will switch off automatically if the tank runs dry. The IS9100 comes with on an board tool storage that includes a fabric, upholstery, lint brush and crease attachments.
Founded in Germany in 1884, Rowenta has a long history of innovation. In 1912 they manufactured their first iron, paving the way for a position today as the world's largest producer of irons. In 1949, Rowenta launched the first iron with Temperature Control, followed by the first Steam Iron in 1957- an innovation that would change garment care forever. Throughout Rowenta's history, Technology and Innovation have always been at the forefront of product design.
Measures: 14.2" x 17.7" x 20.4
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.