- Those exposed to diagnostic x-rays, mammograms, and CT Scans
- People who are faced with excessive oxidative stressors that accompany a busy and stressful lifestyle
- People who engage in air travel
- Daily driving and commuting Outdoor activities Heavy computer user
- Those who use tanning booths
- Anyone with simultaneous sun exposure and air pollution
Oxidative stress is a damage to cell structure and function from free radicals produced by overly reactive oxygen containing molecules. Antioxidants oxidize themselves instead to inhibit free radical formation and terminate these damaging chain reactions.*
Just like essential vitamins, when used together these antioxidants may be synergistic, each amplifies the benefits of the other. What this means is that there are effective substances that may help maintain cellular health, function and viability, despite the toxins and oxidative stressful conditions that people are exposed to every day that could prematurely wear out cellular infrastructure. We can go that extra mile.*
Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose (capsule shell), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide. Contains Soy.
Take two (2) capsules with meals twice daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, considering pregnancy, or nursing, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Store in a cool, dry place with cap tight. Keep out of reach of children.
* The statements and information contained in this website have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. The products featured in this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.