- Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology. Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing.
- Incredible Sequential Read/Write Performance : Up to 540MB/s and 520MB/s Respectively,and Random Read/Write IOPS Performance : Up to 97K and 88K Respectively
- Endurance, Reliability, Energy Efficiency
- Included Contents: 2.5” (7mm) SATA III (6GB/s) SSD & User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included).
- Free download of Samsung Data Migration and Magician software available for easy installation and SSD management
- Windows 10/8/7/Vista SP1 and above (32/64 bit), Widows Server 2008 (32/64 bit), Linux Compatible.
The 850 EVO optimizes performance for your daily computing tasks, boasting sequential write speeds up to 520 MB/s with TurboWrite technology and sequential read speeds up to 540 MB/s. Plus, RAPID mode to further boost performance for up to 2x faster** data processing speeds by utilizing unused PC memory as cache storage. **Compared to same drive w/out RAPID enabled.
Samsung has designed the 850 EVO in multiple form factors with compatibility in mind. The 2.5-inch size is designed to fit most desktops and PCs and laptops, while the SATA-based M.2 and mSATA are ideal for ultra-slim mobile computing.
Upgrading your PC with a Samsung SSD is the most economical way to breathe new life into an aging PC. The 850 EVO reads, writes and multi-tasks at incredible speeds, enhancing boot-up speed, application loading and multi-tasking performance. It's more than an upgrade, it's a complete transformation of your PC.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.