- The Gear 360's front and rear lenses capture 180 degrees horizontally and vertically, allowing you to create a complete 360-field of view. Use just one of the Gear 360's two lenses to capture wide-angle video and stills
- Regardless of what you're shooting, the Gear 360 can capture it in either 3840 x 1920 high-resolution video or as a 30MP photo, even on your outdoor adventures.
- The Gear 360 is IP53 certified for protection against dust and water sprayed at any angle up to 60 degrees from the vertical
- air up your Galaxy smartphone via Bluetooth and use Wi-Fi Direct to transform your phone's screen into a handy remote viewfinder and transfer files from your Gear 360 in one simple move
- Use the 360 with either your smartphone or PC to shoot, stitch, edit, and view your image or video before easily sharing it online
- Gear 360 is compatible with Google Street View app, which means you can instantly publish your photo sphere to Street View
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.