Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that live in our digestive tract. Probiotics supplement our body's natural ecosystem by helping maintain a balance between beneficial bacteria and harmful bacteria.
SeroLife® is a daily probiotic supplement that delivers a boost of "beneficial" bacteria to where your body needs it most — your GI-tract. Compared to Align, SeroLife® Probiotic offers you 5 billion live bacteria per capsule and 15 probiotic strains to help you feel healthier and keep you there.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus reuteri
- Lactobacillus fermentum
- Lactobacillus casei (L-casei)
- Lactobacillus gasseri
- Lactobacillus plantarum
- Lactobacillus longum (B. longum)
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (L. rhamnosus)
- Lactobacillus salivarius
- Bifidobacteria lactis
- Bifidobacteria infantis
- Bifidobacteria longum
- Bifidobacteria bifidum
- Bifidobacteria breve (B. breve)
- Streptococcus Thermophilus
Probiotic bacteria which arrive dead to your intestinal tract, regardless of their quantity, are useless. Many probiotic bacteria are naturally sensitive to heat and moisture. Heat can kill organisms and moisture can activate them within pills, only to die due to lack of nutrients and a proper environment. These products should ideally be refrigerated and kept out of humidity. However, SeroLife® probiotics, with freeze-dried organisms and in packaging to prevent moisture, do not need refrigeration or to be kept out of humidity but should still not be exposed to heat above room temperature. SeroLife® probiotics also has a longer shelf-life than products containing live cultures, such as yogurts and drinks (which must be refrigerated). Each SeroLife® probiotic VCaps capsule contains five billion live organisms, and is made to survive stomach acids and deliver probiotics directly to your intestinal tract where they work to keep your intestinal flora balanced.
- May help to maintain a healthy beneficial gut flora*
- May help foster health and immunity*
- May soothe inflammation*
- May help to lower blood pressure and cholesterol*
- May help to enhance the overall function of your digestive tract*
- May be ideal for use after certain medications that destroy good bacteria*
- May strengthen immune system function*
- May be used to alleviate lactose intolerance*
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.