- It is a DIY (Do It Yourself) roller coaster set that guides the rolling steel balls along its tracks
- In the assembly stage, players cut lengths of track to the correct length from a single roll of thick plastic tubing, forming curves and loops held in place by plastic track rail holders which attach to metal rods held vertical in a black plastic base
- Once assembly is completed, depending on the set's complexity level, two or more steel balls will roll around the completed track from top to bottom
- At the bottom of the run, a battery-powered elevator transports the balls back to the top to start all over again.
- A great educational toy, great for school science projects, it takes a lot of time and skills to create this magnificent project
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.