- Who is it for?
- Why is it different?
- Exfoliate with St. Tropez Body Polish before moisturizing dry areas thoroughly with St. Tropez Body Moisturizer (elbows, knees, ankles and feet).
- Help protect light eyebrows and hairline with a little extra moisturizer.
- Then, smooth St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Lotion on from toes to top, taking great care not to rub as this can make your tan uneven.
- Once you’ve got coverage, wait until touch dry before getting dressed.
- Try not to get wet, or sweat, for at least four hours.
- Finally, shower off to reveal a perfectly golden, natural looking tan.
IngredientsWater (Aqua/Eau), Dihydroxyacetone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Ceteareth-20, Sclerotium Gum, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Bisulfite, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Cinnamal, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Citric Acid, Caramel, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Red 40 (CI 16035), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
Allure Best of Beauty 2012 and 2011; Breakthrough 2009
To maintain, re-apply a couple of times a week, nourish daily with St. Tropez Body Moisturiser and smooth with regular exfoliation for ultimate results.