- This bottle cutter uses a durable and non-rust steel holder and high quality plastic body that can make sure long service life and bottle being cut neatly.
- Sturdier and easier to use than all other models, this highly durable bottle cutter will help you cutting bottles perfectly in a few steps.
- Carbide cutting wheel that can cut 2mm to 8mm thick glass bottle, easy to make a score line that joins up perfectly every time.
- It could cut a huge range of bottle sizes, even thick champagne bottles can be cut easily and smoothly.
- With this method of recycling, you can turn many kinds of bottles into drinking glasses, vases, or other vessels.
Main Material: Steel and plastic
Suitable For: 2mm to 8mm thick glass bottles
Step 1: Adjust the cutter Insert a glass bottle into the cutter and tighten the screw, make sure the cutting wheel can touch the bottle with pressure.
Step 2: Cut a line on the bottle This is exactly same as making a score line when glass cutting. Using one hand rotate the cutter and another hand to keep the bottle sturdy.This will take practice if you have never used a cutter to cut glass before. Only cut around the bottle once.
Step 3: Heat and cool the cutting line Flush the score line with cold and hot water alternately, till the glass bottle is separated.
Step 4: Smooth the cutting line Smooth the cutting line with sandpaper.
1 x Bottle Cutter
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.