Two large round gemstones in glimmering square frames accentuate the north and south poles of the ring. One oval cut gemstone coordinates with the framed pair and sits at the center of the piece. Radiating arcs of shimmering gemstone accents and twisted rope textures create an openwork frame on the east and west sides. The undergallery makes for a comfortable fit.
- Iolite - Rhodium over sterling silver, blue iolites, blue sapphires and white zircons
- Morganite - 14K rose vermeil and rhodium over sterling silver, peach morganites, deep pink rhodolites and white zircons
- Rhodolite Garnet - Rhodium over sterling silver, red rhodolites, purple African amethysts and white zircons
- Iolite, Morganite or Rhodolite: One oval cut 7 x 5mm and one round brilliant cut 5mm Sapphire, Rhodolite or African Amethyst: Various round brilliant cut 1.25mm
- White Zircon: 16 round brilliant cut 1.2mm
- Setting Type: Prong
- Method of Creation: Natural genuine stones
Approximate Total Weight:
- Iolite - Iolite: 1.30ct, Sapphire: 0.85ct, White Zircon: 0.14ct Morganite -
- Morganite: 1.84ct, Rhodolite: 0.60ct, White Zircon: 0.19ct Rhodolite Garnet -
- Rhodolite: 2.34ct, African Amethyst: 0.41ct, White Zircon: 0.18ct
Measurements: 1-1/8"L x 3/4"W x 1/4"H
Country of Origin: China
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.