Aromatherapy Properties : (Uses) Amber oil is produced from the fossilized sap of the giant prehistoric conifer called : Pinus Succinefera. Amber is a fossil resin. The resin flowed out the bark, probably after previous injury, dried up and hardened. There is a different flow forms like e.g. drops, mass flows, and "drop-on-drop-flow" called "shlaubs" (Schlauben). The later has more fossil inclusions, because it resulted from thrust-wise resin flow. According to scientist, the oldest well-known amber originates from the carbon time and has an age of approximately 345 million years (Upper Carboniferous). An essential oil which is an ingredient in many popular modern-day perfumes. Amber Essential Oil is calmative, analgesic, antispasmodic, expectorant, febrifuge and it encourages harmony and balance. Amber Essential Oil has been used to treat ailments, such as asthma and rheumatism. Amber is calming for disturbed conditions, restores equilibrium by harmonizing energy imbalance. Blends well with: Geranium, Pine White, Spruce Hemlock, Cedarwood Atlas, Myrrh (India), Galbanum, Frankincense, Cypress, Clove Leaf, Anise Star , Lemon, Orange Sweet, Cistus , Rose Absolute (Morocco), and Benzoin. History: Amber Essential Oil is one of the oldest Essential Oils in the world, its' use as a trading commodity dates back to 8000 BC. Amber has had various names down the centuries, which includes, 'Sunstone', 'Stone of victory', 'Adornment of the daughters of Rome', and 'Gold of the North'. Its English name derives from Ancient Arabia where it was burnt as incense and was known as 'Anbar' or 'Ambar'.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
- This item is sold through the Groupon Store Silky Scents®, operated by Silky Scents, LLC..
- The merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the fulfillment, delivery, care, quality, and pricing information of the advertised goods and services.
- This product is new.
- This is a FINAL SALE; no returns or refunds unless defective.
- Offer is not eligible for promo codes, but is eligible for Groupon Bucks.
- Shipping and handling charges for the order will be $2.95.
- U.S. shipments only.
- Orders are typically delivered in 5-10 business days.