Featuring ETERNA -- a safe and durable non-stick coating developed in the USA, the Stainless Steel Earth Pan by Ozeri is the world’s first stainless steel frying pan to achieve non-stick perfection without using PFOA or APEO -- harmful chemicals often found in traditional cookware. Conventional sauce pans achieve their non-stick performance with the aid of PFOA (PerFluoroOctanoic Acid), which the EPA has classified as a 'persistent pollutant of the environment' and APEO (Alkylphenol ethoxylates), which are under restricted use in Germany due to environmental concerns about their poor biodegradability and toxicity in the food chain. According to the EPA, once ingested, PFOA is capable of remaining in people for a very long time, and has been shown to cause developmental and other adverse effects in laboratory animals. Likewise, European studies have shown that APEO may be toxic to aquatic life, and has the potential to act as endocrine disrupters. With the Stainless Steel Earth Sauce Pan's ETERNA coating, even under high temperatures, no such controversial perfluorinated chemicals are ever passed on to you, or released into the environment. This is because the Stainless Steel Earth Sauce Pan utilizes a safer non-stick coating that is completely free of PFOA, and far more durable and scratch-resistant than other non-stick surfaces. With better non-stick properties, the Stainless Steel Earth Sauce Pan consistently renders cleaning a breeze. The Stainless Steel Earth Sauce Pan by Ozeri is made of the highest quality 18/8 stainless steel with TriPly construction, delivering the ultimate in heat conductivity. It boasts a magnetized bottom for rapid heat transfer on induction stoves, and a heat-resistant handle and side helper handle for safe and comfortable handling, such as when cooking for larger family sizes. The Stainless Steel All-In-One Sauce Pan is elegantly finished in a polished mirror exterior, and includes a tempered glass lid with a steam-release vent and heat-resistant knob. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. ETERNA coating made by Whitford USA. Sauce pan assembled in China.
- Eco-friendly 5 L (5.3 Quart) sauce pan and pot delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without utilizing controversial perfluorinated chemicals.
- Features ETERNA, the world's longest lasting 100% PFOA and APEO-free non-stick coating developed in the USA.
- Scratch-resistant coating allows for super easy cleaning, while remaining free of PFOA - a harmful chemical often found in traditional cookware.
- Made of the highest quality 18/8 stainless steel with TriPly construction and a polished mirror exterior.
- All-in-one design boasts a heat-resistant stainless-steel handle, side helper handle, and a tempered glass lid with a steam-release vent and heat-resistant knob.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.