purposes. Paraffin baths can help ease the pain that accompanies arthritis, rheumatism
and other joint conditions. They are used to soothe pain from sports-related injuries.
Paraffin baths are also used in spas and salons as beauty treatments to soften dry skin,
particularly for manicures and pedicures.
- Professional grade Paraffin Wax Bath for cosmetic and therapeutic applications
- Offers symptomatic relief from arthritis, bursitis and chronic joint inflammation
- Heated paraffin wax hydrates to smooth skin on hands, feet and elbows
- Spa quality set up for manicures and pedicures in your own home
- Temperature is warm but safe enough for comfortable use on extremities
- Various scented waxes can be added to provide additional aromatherapy
- Specially priced offer for Paraffin Wax Bath only (wax not included)
These claims have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration nor
is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.