- NSF/ANSI 42 & 53 Filters - 2-Pack
- Reduces Contaminants Such as Aesthetic Chlorine, Taste and Odor, Chloramine, Atrazine and Particulate Class V
- Innovative Gravity-Fed Filtration Method Lets Water Through Naturally, Not by Force Enhanced with DuPont Licensed Filtration
- Compatible with 22 oz Tritan and 24 oz Stainless Steel Filtration Bottles Certified to 20 Gallons, or 128 Full Bottles
- Quality and Performance Assured
Quality Materials and Performance
The Thermos NSF/ANSI Replacement Filters use an innovative gravity-fed filtration method that let water through naturally instead of by force. This allows for increased contact time with the filter, giving you contaminant-reduced water that is more drinkable. The NSF/ANSI 53 certified filter lasts for approximately 20 gallons, or 128 full bottles, and is enhanced with DuPont licensed filtration. Thermos materials are tested for quality and performance.
Working with Thermos filtration bottles, these filters reduce contaminants in your water, such as aesthetic chlorine, taste and odor, chloramine, atrazine and particulate class V. NSF/ANSI Certified Standard 53 does not reduce fluoride.
Measures: 2.8: x 1.75" x 7.2"
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.