- Add 3 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports and a RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Jack to your USB 3.0 enabled computer, provide ultra-fast data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps (10 times faster than USB 2.0), also backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 and support all USB devices such as card reader, flash drive, etc.
- Use it to replace your broken internal network port on desktop and laptop, add a separately-routable network interface, and transferring files at superfast speed over an Ethernet port. Supports 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet. Supports Win2000/XP/7/8/10, Linux, IOS.
- Compact size and portable design making it ideal for travel and use as external extension solution for mobile work situation like surface tablet and Apple Macbook.
- USB Bus-Powered, no additional power adapter. Has over-current protection built into each port to protect both connected devices and your hub from power surges.
- Package Content: 1 x Aukey 3-Port USB3.0 hub with Gigabit Ethernet Port; 1 x Driver CD; Instruction Manual
Featuring a high-grade chipset and durable adapter, this hub ensures a stable power supply while you work. Get steady operation for years to come. Whether at home or in the office, add another do-without fixture to the company of your desk.
SuperSpeed for 4
Don't deny your devices access to SuperSpeed 4 ports. With transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, set aside less time for syncing and more time for work. With 4 data terminals to choose from, forget about ever having to switch or unplug again.
Connect to the 1 Gigabit Ethernet port and access superfast network speeds of up to 1000Mbps. The fitted USB 3.0 Cable makes sure your data syncing is just as quick.
Small but powerful. The hub supports hot swapping, plug and play. A built-in surge protector will keep your devices safe, while complete backwards compatibility with all generations of USB will ensure that all of your existing USB devices work seamlessly.
Devices Supported:flash Drive, External Hard Drive, Cell Phone, Tablet, Camera, Card Reader, MP3, MP4, Mouse, Keyboard, Wireless Adapter.