- Re-build collagen • Repair age-related damage • Fight environmental affects • Restore moisture Vitamin C is essential for the synthesis of collagen, a key structural protein of the skin. As we age, collagen production slows down and begins to degrade causing fragile and less elastic skin.
- This, along with environmental factors such as exposure to UV light, cigarette smoke and other pollutants contribute further to the breakdown of collagen, resulting in in wrinkles, age spots, and less resilient skin. Though taking vitamin C as a supplement or consuming foods rich in this nutrient is great for your health, applying it topically is the best way to fight signs of aging on your face. In fact, it is thought to be 20 times more effective. Hyaluronic Acid occurs naturally in the body and is responsible for providing moisture, plumpness, firmness and suppleness to the skin.
- This, too, diminishes with age, especially after the age of 40, but it is possible to restore hydration and achieve, softer, smoother and dewy skin by applying a serum or moisturizer that contains hyaluronic acid.
- Our Vitamin C Advanced Anti-Aging Serum contains Hyaluronic Acid and 20% Vitamin C from ascorbic acid. It is specifically formulated to synergistcally fight the visible signs of aging by supporting collagen production and restoring moisture, counteracting wrinkle formation and reversing age-related damage to the skin. Because serums are more concentrated than regular moisturizes, dermatologists believe their effectiveness is the result of deeper penetration to problem areas.
- Our Vitamin C Advanced Anti-Aging Serum is richer and thicker than most, and it’s great for all skin types. After applying, allow it to dry then follow with your favorite moisturizer.
- Directions For Use: Twice daily, apply 4-5 drops to face, neck, and avoiding the eyes.
- You can also use a cotton swab or pad to apply. Caution: For external use only.
- Made in the USA. Not tested on animals.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.