- Benefits All-natural serums deliver powerful vitamins and antioxidants that can help repair and reverse common signs of aging, such as sun damage, discoloration, fine lines and wrinkles, and sagging.
- 20% Vitamin C serum with retinol complex
- Hyaluronic acid serum
- Retinol: Also known as vitamin A, retinol is a gentle ingredient that helps change the way skin functions at a cellular level. It can alter gene expression, improving the processes by which skin repairs and renews itself and fighting acne and wrinkles.
- Vitamin C (20%): Also known as ascorbic acid, vitamin C is a key component in the production of collagen, the protein that gives skin its strength and structure. Vitamin C also contains powerful antioxidants that help fight off free radicals, helping the skin build scar tissue and repair itself.
- Hyaluronic acid: Hyaluronic acid is a powerful humectant—moisture binder—that grabs and holds onto moisture. It helps keep the skin looking plump and smooth and maintains its elasticity.
- It In the morning: Apply the vitamin C serum to clean, dry skin using a cotton pad or your fingertips. Allow to soak in completely for 2–3 minutes before finishing with the hyaluronic acid serum. Apply makeup as usual.
- In the evening: Cleanse and remove all makeup before applying the retinol serum. Allow 2–3 minutes for the serum to absorb before following with the hyaluronic acid serum if you have very dry skin.
- For external use only: discontinue use if excessive redness or irritation occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Can be combined with derma roller
- Good for both men and women
- Size of each bottle: 1.0 fl. oz.
- Full list of ingredients https://www.dropbox.com/s/wc3ozylt2cb6qmj/Vitamin%20C%20serum%20Ingredients.pdf?dl=0
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.