GLOW-IN-THE-DARK - Each stake comes with a removable phosphorescent ring which can absorb daylight fully then glow for 3-5 hrs after dark to help find your stake in the night.
DURABLE AND HIGH STRENGTH - Made from 7075 high strength aeorospace aluminum alloy with zinc as the primary alloying element making these tent stakes comparable in strength to steel. Easily hammered to drive tent stakes into soil, snow and sand.
EXTRA LENGTH AND LIGHTWEIGHT - With a extra length of 9 inches which can stake deeply and stably, weighing in at just 0.6 oz each, these lightweight tent stakes add strength and security without the weight. You won't even feel them in your pack.
HOLDING POWER - Our "Y" design aluminum tent pegs penetrate and hold firmly in a wide range of soil conditions. You'll have no worries about being blown away on a windy night.
MULTIPLE USAGE - Great for Camping, backpacking, hiking, hunting, day trips, and on the beach for anchoring your tents, canopies, tarps, shelters.
Weanas Aluminum Alloy Tent Stakes is made of 7075 high strength aeorospace Aluminum Alloy. Sold as pack of 10 pieces (10 pack) and each with a removable phosphorescent ring which can absorb daylight fully then glow for 3-5 hrs after dark. Easily hammered to drive tent stakes into soil. Provides support to keep tent in place.
Length: 9 inches
Weight: 6oz (10 Pack)
Color: Red / Black
Material: Aluminum Alloy
10 X Weanas Aluminum AlloyTent Stakes
10 X Phosphorescent Rings
1 X Carry Bag
1. Put the stake at a 60 degree angle with the ground, and keep the hook in the head of the stake facing the ground.
2. Beat the stake with a tent hammer into the ground and leave about 1.5 inch height out.
3. Fasten the tent rope into the hook in the head of the stake.
- Let the phosphorescent ring absorb daylight fully before using in the dark.
- The phosphorescent ring is not a toy, please keep it away form kids.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.