Forskolin 50 weight loss supplement and fat buster -promotes breakdown of stored fats helps relax muscles -supports thyroid functioning -aids fat-burning activity.
Supplement Facts: Serving Size: 1 Tablet Servings Per Container: 69 Proprietary Blend - 742 mg: Horny Goat Weed Leaf Extract (Epimedium Grandiforum), Tongkat Ali Root Extract (Eurycoma Longifolia), Saw Palmetto Fruit Extract, Orchic Substance, Wild Yam Root Extract, Sarsaparilla Root Extract, Nettle Root Extract, Boron Amino Acid Chelate. Other Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Microcrystaline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate .
50 MG Forskolin Extract
Kidney Bean Extract:
Made exclusively for the savvy supplement shopper, our white kidney bean extract is maximally dosed at 1,000mg per serving, and at 2 servings per day, one bottle will last a full 50 days. We guarantee the potency and purity of all our products, and white kidney bean extract is no exception. Our white kidney bean extract is one of the few products that effectively provides the dosages that are used in the relevant clinical studies.
- White kidney bean extract fromwhite kidney bean extract from genetic solutionstm provides 1,000mg of pure white kidney bean extract per serving. With 200 capsules per bottle, our white kidney bean product will provide a full 50 days of servings at 4 capsules per day. Genetic solutionstm provides 1,000mg of pure white kidney bean extract per serving. With 200 capsules per bottle, our white kidney bean product will provide a full 50 days of servings at 4 capsules per day.
- Our white kidney bean extract delivers the highest guaranteed potency and quality extract available to the general public.
- Non-stimulating, highly concentrated extract.
- Made exclusively for those who demand the very best from their nutritional supplements! Full 50-day supply, 200 capsules, zero allergens, manufactured in a GMP certified facility.
- Made with pride in the USA, manufactured using gelatin capsules.
Pure extract of phaseolus vulgaris, which is a highly nutritious source of fiber and minerals, and has been shown to interfere with the absorption of starchy complex carbohydrates (pasta, breads, potatoes, etc.). Phaseolus vulgaris inhibits an enzyme known as alpha-amylase, which is the enzyme responsible for breaking down starches. Research studies have also shown that this fiber not only helps to increase stool bulk, but may also help prevent digestive disorders like irritable bowel syndrome and diverticulosis.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.